PROMPT #2 My New Home

It was breath taking as I entered my new home for the very first time. The  cool colors of the walls that instantly brought a calm feeling within.me.  I can just imagine :as I enter my home from work what relaxing satisfaction it will bring. The ambiance of the living room allows me to visualize the much entertainment that will take place and yet the joy of being alone watching a movie while eating popcorn. As I entered the kitchen I saw my husband and I preparing meals together enjoying each other’s company. This kitchen has an airy feel to it which brings back memories of being in my beach house. Such life, vigor,and freshness from the flowers outside which I must add bring color to the atmosphere inside. The bathrooms were welcoming. I’m very particular about details, such as, lighting, faucets etc so when I saw the beauty that was created my eyes lit up. Everything was placed in its rightful position. The last place I wanted to leave for last was the master bedroom.  This is the area in a home that forces one to unleash all the emotions.  Experiences different emotion

One Response